The reference software for marine aquarists for Microsoft Windows computers
(You can of course also use AquaCalculator for documentation of your freshwater aquarium)
- Try AquaCalculator 1 month for free
- Annual license for 9,99€
- Activation by CouponCode (included with every FaunaMarin Balling-Light Kit)
Activation of AquaCalculator for Windows is simple and safe after installation in the program itself.
Your license is valid for any number of your own computers running this operating system.
If you want to use AquaCalculator also for Apple or Android devices you need another license!
AquaCalculator offers its own cloud solution that connects any number of Windows, Mac computers, iOS devices (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices.
It stores your tank data, program settings, water values, documentation, animals and pictures.
Enter data on one device and use it on all others as well.
You have a new device and want to transfer the existing data? … no problem with aCloud!
- Document your water values in graph and table form
- Observe the development of your water values over time
- Capture pictures and comments to document the development of your tank
- Manage the most important data of your animals/ tank inhabitants
- Save photos of your animals
- Use the built-in calendar with reminder function for work to be done
- Use “series appointments” for recurring tasks
- Calculate the actual amount of salt needed for water changes or adjustment of the salinity of almost all available sea salt mixtures.
- Tune the calcium, magnesium and alkalinity values of the sea salt mixtures you use with balling salts
Adjustment Calcium / Alkalinity / Magnesium
- You are spoiled for choice!
The wizard explains the different methods (2/3-part dosing (Balling method), lime reactor or lime water)
including advantages/disadvantages and thus facilitates your choice.
- Balling calculator with 2 calculation modes: “one-time adjustment” or “permanent adjustment”.
- AquaCalculator calculates the exact dosing quantities and stock solutions for adjusting the calcium, alkalinity (KH) and magnesium concentrations
- Whether from inexpensive salts or products of practically all aquaristic suppliers (over 100 integrated recipes)
ATI, Aquafair, Aquaforest, Coral-Care, Fauna Marin, MicrobeLift, MT-Aquaristik, Nyos, H.W. Balling, Preis Aquaristik, A.Glaser, Red Sea, Sangokai, Tropic Marin.
Also self-defined recipes are supported.
- Additonal: Calculation modules for lime reactors or lime water
- The nutrient assistant advises and supports you in solving possible nutrient problems
- Calculation module for “addition” or “reduction” of nitrate and phosphate
… and much more
- Integrated Mini-FAQ – Common questions explained in a few words
- Convert measured variables of marine aquaristics (e.g. salinity ↔ density ↔ conductivity)
- Manage your settings for target water values, water treatment, used technology etc.
- The Tank Estimator helps you to estimate the actual water volume of your aquariums
- Check your water tests against reference solutions to measure more accurately. Use the determined difference between “target/actual values” for future measurements of your aquarium water!