Use the information to successfully set up and care for your saltwater aquarium and animals!
The subject is extensive and sometimes complex.
Inform yourself best before you buy a saltwater aquarium.
Save yourself mostly expensive wrong decisions and your animals unnecessary stress & possible agony.
- Understand basic processes in reef aquariums.
- What do the individual water values do?
- Different ways to adjust/correct.
- Which values to measure? Which values are optimal? Tips for correct measurement.
- Filters and methods to reduce nutrients and other tips & tricks from the chemistry sewing box.
- Dosing/Balling method made simple together with one of the AquaCalculator apps
- Set the parameters calcium, alkalinity and magnesium perfectly and keep them permanently constant
- Create stock solutions
- Correctly identify unwanted algae/bacteria in marine aquariums
- Learn how to prevent plagues or get rid of them once your aquarium is affected
- Identifying animal pests in marine aquariums
- Learn how to get rid of the creatures you do not want to have in your aquarium
- Prerequisites for successful husbandry
- Avoiding mistakes during purchase and care
- Which anemones for my aquarium?
- Species guide, photos, keeping recommendations