The reference software for your saltwater aquarium, for Android Smartphones + Tablets
(Of course you can also use AquaCalculator for the documentation of all other aquariums).
Please find current information and prices in the PlayStore
Note: In the near future a new, completely revised, version will be released
Licensing will be the same as for Windows and Apple iOS with an annual license.
If you plan to re-license AquaCalculator for Android, we recommend to wait for the new version, as it will be developed regularly and continuously.
This AquaCalculator license is valid for any number of your own Android devices (with the same Google ID).
If you want to use AquaCalculator also for Windows or Apple devices, you need another/own license for that!
AquaCalculator offers its own cloud solution that connects any number of Apple devices (iPhone/iPad/Mac), Windows computers and Android devices. You can store tank data, program settings, water values, documentation, animals and pictures in our own cloud.
Enter data on one device and use it on all others.
You have a new device and want to transfer the existing data? … no problem with aCloud!
- Document your water values in graphical and tabular form
- Observe the development of your water values over time
- Keep pictures and comments to document the development of your tank
- Manage the most important data of your animals/ tank inhabitants
- Save photos of your animals from your media library or with the built-in cameras of your devices
- Calculate the exact amount of salt needed for water changes or adjusting the salinity of almost any sea salt mix available.
- Match the calcium, magnesium and alkalinity values of the sea salt mixtures you use with balling salts.
Adjustment of Calcium / Alkalinity / Magnesium
- 2/3-part (Balling) Calculator with 2 calculation modes: “One-time adjustment (correction)” or “Permanent adjustment”.
- AquaCalculator calculates the exact dosing quantities and stock solutions for adjusting the calcium, alkalinity (KH) and magnesium concentrations
- whether from inexpensive balling salts or products of practically all aquaristic suppliers (over 100 integrated recipes)
- ATI, Aquafair, Aquaforest, Coral-Care, Fauna Marin, MicrobeLift, MT-Aquaristik, Nyos, H.W. Balling, Preis Aquaristik, A.Glaser, Red Sea, Sangokai, Tropic Marin.
- Also self-defined recipes are supported.
- Calculation module for “addition” of nitrate and phosphate
… AND MUCH MORE
- Integrated mini-FAQs – Frequently asked questions explained in a few words.
- Conversion of marine aquarium metrics (e.g. salinity ↔ density ↔ conductivity).
- Manage your settings for target water values, water treatment, technology used, etc.